Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tuna Caeser sandwiches and Nor'easters

So you know I REALLY miss California today. In the East here there is something called a Nor'easter which is keyword for big ass storm that isn't a hurricane. Its been rainin and gustin non stop for 3 days now and foolz been forced to swagg and surf their way through the parkin lots as they run into Walmart. By them, I mean me. I would forget where i parked during a monsoon. by the time I found my car, I looked like rick ross if he had fought jaws in the ocean. I was gonna blog earlier but decided i needed to be in a Sampson state of mind so I waited till..well..its 1:34 am. Something about reconnecting with old friends and eating tuna fish sandwiches with caeser dressing puts you in the correct blogger mood.

I decided today that I was gonna forgive ALOT of people. And you know what.. surprise to me: It actually made me feel better. You see i think i still have alot of anger and malice built up in me from middle school. If I could go back i would have been a convict cuz is surely wuda beat the hell outa a few suckaz , but newayz. So needless to say I get pissed quickly and thats not good ,but I'm working on it. till then , i hope the mf'er at the club learned his lesson. Sorry bout ur face dude..it was a reaction.

Uhoh..Gotta tell this story bout the asian female in the MONSOON today. First off, females can't drive. I'm sorry - I hate to say a blanket statement, but as a general rule , women can't drive. This female also was foreign , and driving in the midst of the storm, with fogged up windows. GET a defroster please. She's driving in both lanes , and when i finally pull up beside her , this female is eating chinese food with CHOPSTICKS. She then tops it off with a "I dont understand the words coming from your mouth" smile as I pass. The anger that flowed through my body was enough to KO Sho-nuff and the last dragon. (black movie reference) I gave her the deep mugg..not the normal Gangsta mug, but the FEMALE I'll END YOU mug. I then smirked as I pictured myself running her into oncoming traffic and then stealing the last bit of that fried rice. Yup you're right. Time for me to go to church and pray without ceasing.

Ok, But really, I'm getting better. I thought for a sec bout my Ex today. Realized I no longer hate her, and thats a good thing, as it really takes alot of energy to hate someone. I talked to another friend that things had gone sour with and fixed that as well. I realize that this life is too short to hate for long periods. It really distracts you from the beauty of life itself. Those very feelings of hurt and distaste and pain..those are signs that we are still alive. I'm trying to enjoy every experience, because you never know when It'll be your last. Well onto the girls, thats really what you wanted anyways..haha..pervert. JK. Really do Comment me though !!! I'd appreciate it!

The Girls: So I'm serving up a few of the newest hot wallpapers I made. If you wanna know who they are hit me up. I think I'll throw 4 or 5 as is the usual for me. ENJOY !!!








Music: So what have we for music today. You know, I really like alot of songs, so its a hard choice. Man I need to stop usin soo many commaz. Its my blog tho so I guess it doesn't matter.
I'm gonna throw out a joint I heard awhile ago, but that still makes me say wow. This guy JCOLE is killin the industry. He's lyrical and energetic. Unfortunately the game could really use some REAL hiphop again. Once again, Big ups to Solja for reinventing the industry , but I'm a grown ass man. I dont want to supersoak nuthin - He's getting big money and I got alot of respect for that dude butI 'm tryna listen to something that'll stimulate my mind. Thats it. Without Further Ado its Jcoles : Simba




Food: Man , a southern staple is catfish. Here is one of my favorite catfish recipe's ever. You can always dress it up a lil as you choose, bu this is sure to please the neighbors and your wallet. This is simple and delicious.

Mouthwatering Fried Catfish


Ingredients:

Enough catfish fillets for 3 or 4 medium
pieces per person.
1 cup Yellow Corn Meal (This should be enough
to coat the catfish fillets)
2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Crisco or your favorite vegetable cooking oil.
(Enough to cover the catfish).

(I use a deep fryer although a frying pan will
work just as well)


The secret to fried catfish is cooking
it at just the right temperature to
seal in the moisture and flavor. When
you first drop it into the grease you
want to seal it and then cook it.

You can use fresh catfish fillets, or
you can use the farm raised variety
available in the supermarket freezer section.


Rinse the fillets thoroughly and then
pat dry with a paper towel. If using fresh
catfish, skin the catfish and then wash
thoroughly. Pat dry with a paper towel.

Roll the fresh, catfish fillets in
a mixture of corn meal and Lawry's
Seasoned Salt. If you cannot find
Lawry's Seasoned Salt, then your favorite
seasoned salt will have to do. It's
just that Lawry's Seasoned Salt is a
southern favorite. A quick way to coat
the fish in the corn meal and season
mixture is to place it in a plastic bag
and just shake it.

Drop into deep fryer at 325 degrees.
Fry until it turns golden brown, about
5 minutes. Dump onto paper towel and
allow to drain.

Serve with collard greens, macaroni
and cheese, cole slaw and hush puppies.

Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Dont Forget to follow me TWITTER/Samps0n

No comments:

Post a Comment